Ceci n'est pas une pipe

hétfő, augusztus 23, 2004

I can stand anything BUT temptation!

Ezt a levelet kaptam ma. Persze nana, hogy erdekel!


"With regrets I have to admit that our plans for visiting those great
places[Segesvar, a szerk.] must be postponed. Therefore I fill the
obligation to inform you for the reasons and to invite you for some other
adventure. The reason is actually trip to Africa and summit Kilimanjaro.
This trip will take place at the beginning of January, so now I'm starting
with vondition and financial preparations. If you fill like joining me and
some friends from MK, in the organization of Belgrade and some people from
Serbia on this trip inform me, as soon as you can. Start price for two
weeks 1200 Euro. For complete expenses, later this week.

v"

"Oooh shit, mire kimaszom a kambodzsai kirandulas keletkeztette
tartozasokbol, szoval rossz is belegondolni...