Ceci n'est pas une pipe

kedd, október 03, 2006

not so understand in computers, therefore I could not send you the photo

Hello Dear!!!I am interested in dialogue with you. I shall wait for your letter. I shall tell a little about myself. My name is Yuliya. I very much hope to meet that unique person who will love me and to respect. To me of 30 years, and I dream of family. I could not find such person, and now have decided to try to find such person in the Internet. I very romantic person. A supper at candles, walks on fresh air - I very much love it. I search for serious and strong relations which go in a marriage. Since the childhood I had aspiration to create family and in due course this desire began stronger. I feelThat I am ready to a domestic life, and I want to create my own family! I very much love children. I have no children, but always wanted to have the boy and the girl from the favourite person.I the simple girl, am fond of a few sports. Very much I like to prepare. Itis mine hobby. If it is interesting to you, I shall look forward to hearing from you to this address: I not so understand in computers, therefore I could not send you the photo but if youwill answer me I shall necessarily send you the photo. I have told not all about myself, but it will be possible to you not interestingly, therefore I shall look forward to hearing from you. I hope, that my letter was not vainAnd we shall have chance to study each other closer.I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
Yours faithfully Yuliya
volchok@gawab.com