Ceci n'est pas une pipe

szombat, december 17, 2005

So good

Packed all the stuff I had, just like in the American movies, when the manager has to leave, leaves with a box, and a small flower sticking out, well I had some paper sack and a sports bag,and I left the artificial flower on the table, but left, that's for shure. God how I waited that moment. I will return just to get all the fucking stamps, (by the way I broke a stamper, can you imagine?). So there I was at 7 pm in a huge office building sitting in the lobby waiting for blogmate to pick me up (it's so generous from her, halleluya). so I called the friend in the Balkans, and it was so good to hear great news from her, she's doing superfine, all cool down there. With this end of the year, I closed some periods of life, that's what I was thinking. And for new years resolution: here is a suggestion: take the new years resolution on the 28th of December, it has to last only for 3 days.